…everything around us, dead or alive, in the eyes of a crazy photographer mysteriously takes on many variations, so that a seemingly dead object comes to life through light or by its surroundings…. To capture some of this – I suppose that’s lyricism.
If you take photography seriously you must also get interested in another art form. For me it is music. This listening to music shows up in my work like a reflection in a mirror. I relax and the world looks less unpleasant, and I can see that all around there is beauty, such as music.
- Josef Sudek
- ed-exley reblogged this from chagalov
- jbe200 likes this
- crashinglybeautiful reblogged this from yama-bato and added:
- crashinglybeautiful likes this
- silver-age likes this
- gregorystees likes this
- ontheborderland likes this
- billyjane likes this
- greatunexpectations likes this
- yama-bato reblogged this from chagalov
- yama-bato likes this
- chagalov posted this