Are you looking for me?
I am in the next seat.
My shoulder is against yours.
you will not find me in the stupas,
not in Indian shrine rooms,
nor in synagogues,
nor in cathedrals:
not in masses,
not in legs winding around your own neck,
nor in eating nothing but vegetables.
When you really look for me,
you will see me instantly —
you will find me in the tiniest house of time.
Kabir says: Student, tell me, what is God?
He is the breath inside the breath.
Kabir (from Dennis Lewis on FB)
- quotetheraven likes this
- repertoire likes this
- jscheids likes this
- carve-carve-carve likes this
- theplumtree likes this
- janellchic likes this
- yourlovewillbe reblogged this from crashinglybeautiful
- ratak-monodosico reblogged this from crashinglybeautiful
- themirrorsmagicsights likes this
- afetishforthefreaks likes this
- crashinglybeautiful posted this