The ego is a monkey catapulting through the jungle:
Totally fascinated by the realm of the senses,
it swings from one desire to the next,
one conflict to the next,
one self-centered idea to the next.
If you threaten it, it actually fears for its life.
Let this monkey go.
Let the senses go.
Let desires go.
Let conflicts go.
Let ideas go.
Let the fiction of life and death go.
Just remain in the center,
And then forget that you are there.
- nacariledeloriente reblogged this from paynehollow
- kinestesia likes this
- booksvscigarettes likes this
- artemisdreaming reblogged this from ratak-monodosico
- artemisdreaming likes this
- amandus likes this
- ratak-monodosico reblogged this from darwinwoodka
- mollysugar likes this
- chula likes this
- crowtendr likes this
- thisisamap likes this
- harpyphoto likes this
- kaz-jazz reblogged this from crashinglybeautiful
- kaz-jazz likes this
- themightymagyar likes this
- ontheborderland likes this
- beautifuldefiance likes this
- crashinglybeautiful reblogged this from darwinwoodka
- sharanam likes this
- darwinwoodka reblogged this from paynehollow
- darwinwoodka likes this
- bellalamb reblogged this from parkstepp
- parkstepp reblogged this from paynehollow
- parkstepp likes this
- paynehollow posted this