Whether we write or speak or do but look
We are ever unapparent. What we are
Cannot be transfused into word or book.
Our soul from us is infinitely far.
However much we give our thoughts the will
To be our souls and gesture it abroad,
Our hearts are incommunicable still.
In what we show ourselves we are ignored.
The abyss from soul to soul cannot be bridged
By any skill of thought or trick of seeming.
Unto our very selves we are abridged
When we would utter to our thoughts our being.
We are our dreams of ourselves, souls by gleams,
And each to each other dreams of others’ dreams.
- a-radias reblogged this from achuvaquecai
- theknopeway likes this
- achuvaquecai reblogged this from hellmonks
- misahacoligns reblogged this from theonesque
- achuvaquecai likes this
- theonesque reblogged this from hellmonks
- hellmonks reblogged this from crashinglybeautiful
- unlitstairs likes this
- theflushed likes this
- heisjealousforme likes this
- gossamerlace reblogged this from unlitstairs
- msodradek likes this
- kathleenjoy likes this
- klindbeck likes this
- graffitiesprit likes this
- devilduck likes this
- emptythreats likes this
- ariellejuanito reblogged this from crashinglybeautiful
- mirabilevisu likes this
- crowtendr likes this
- gematriya reblogged this from crashinglybeautiful
- koalasaur likes this
- paynehollow likes this
- sarah-n-dipity likes this
- radiatinglight likes this
- crashinglybeautiful reblogged this from unlitstairs and added:
- ontheborderland likes this
- unlitstairs reblogged this from dataobscura
- dataobscura posted this